Monday, June 6, 2011

Music to my tired ears.


John Ohh <3

Today was goodish.

Finally got an email. Hes doing good. Has a baptism Sunday (:

I think I pulled a muscle in my neck! It is hurting so bad! Mainly just the left side.

Im in a bad mood. Idk what is wrong with me. Today went really good. Maybe I just sat and had to much thinking time. Who knows.

The Maine. Ahh such great music. So many memories. (:

Well I started my book. So far its going good. I didn’t get far bc of classes though. And I had to see the ABDC finally. :D Iconic Crew didn’t win but its okay I Am Me did really good and deserved to win as well. (: Also ive been watching My Life as Liz. That show makes me so happy. :D The things they do are great. Sully is amazing. I want my own nerd herd.

Well I guess ill just listen to music till I fall asleep.


Goodnight <3


No comments:

Post a Comment