Friday, June 10, 2011

Happyness, Ohh Happyness. (:


The Huston Temple. Where I will be married someday :D

Wow, been a while since I’ve blogged. Whoops!

I started my book and it just keeps getting better and better. I cant wait to finish it but I don’t want to because then I wont have anything to read! Ahh sad day! Haha

Soo I started watching  “My Life As Liz” OMGosh. So good I love it. Her nerd heard brings me so much joy. :D

Schools been going super slow this week. I think I need to open up and make more friends. I always stare at my feet and have my music blasting. People are gonna think im shy… HAHA! Riiiight. Cant let them go thinking that now can i?!

I think im afraid to open up and make friends or flirt because what if they don’t like me? Or what if I attract another looser? Do you ever wonder if never knowing how things will turn out is better than trying and being shot down? They always say “You never know unless you try” but I don’t want to try because then when I mess up or it doesn’t work it will all have been for nothing. It took me alost a week to start reading my book because I was afraid it wouldn’t go the way I wanted and Id rather not know. (Glad I did bc its heading down a great path.)

I get to go to the temple tomorrow! YAY! Im supperrrrr excited. Like beyond excited. Its been around 3 years. That is to long of a wait.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!!! :D Cant wait to go to the drive in tomorrow and see the new X-Men!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Dear KyKy, Thanks for being my best friend even though your far away. Im gonna miss our daily convos when you go on a mission! You better email me once a week even if its just a sentence. :D (you to Michael!)

Dear tom, Stop disappearing. (even though I doubt youll read this.)

Dear Boys, stop being so scary! Let me talk to you without being scared! Haha

Dear Charr, sorry about warped tour. Its honestly not my fault. But I miss you be home in august! :D

Dear Beff Godell (still weird), Miss you love you. :D

Dear Lexis&& Megan, Miss you girls. Bzzzzz. Party time when I come home! :D :D

Dear Mams McB, I Miss you a ton. I love you. Miss seeing you every day. :/ RIP. <3 <3 <3


I love you. RIP,<3

Goodnight, <3



No comments:

Post a Comment