Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just another day


Well I woke up at eleven this morning. Thought I would get up and study and take my mid-term. Welllll I got up and ended up watching ABDC for a few hours. I love that show. Ionic boys are legit. I Am Me are good to but something about little kids that can dance and keep up with the older kids just amazes me. That dancing takes so much talent! I sure hope they win!

Megs is leaving me for the day to go hangout with her sister. LAME. But id do the same if my sister came to visit. Today has been long and boring. Studied for a few hours. Pointless. And watched Jurassic park. So corny but still a classic.

No idea what I will do with the rest of my day… I need more friends. :/ Maybe I will finally start my book. Im so afraid its not gonna explain the unanswered questions. Is it crazy that id rather be left wondering if it will then read and find out that it doesn’t? I guess I should just prepare myself for the let down just in case. Even so I still am scared to find out.  


Beth’s reception was today! AHH! So crazy! Im way bummed I missed it but I hope she likes my gift (; haha ohh inside jokes and memories. (Beth remember the time we laughed for hours over your antenna picture and you spilled you chocolate milk under the washer? It was like one of the first times you ever spent the night. Love you.)


Charries remember that time we were laying in bed at 4 AM watching silent library and that bird barfed in that guys mouth? It really wasn’t that funny but we laughed for hours and bc of that it will be funny forever. HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment