Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some days the shoes need to stay in the closet.

(Just one of my fav pictures with 2 of my fav people)

Well yesterday was super long and boring. Not much exciting. Just went to my three classes for the day, tutoring, and science group. I got some homework done and some scripture studying in but then watched a movie ("The Challenge" with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen haha ) and went to bed.

I thought today would be better because I had only one class but so far it’s been no bueno. I studied for an hour! then went to take a test. I thought I was doing so good, remembering what I studied and recognizing the questions. Well turns out I didn’t do so hot. Figures.  

I may just sleep the rest of the day away and then wake up to do my art hw then go back to sleep. Some days we all need a break from life. A day to sleep away and not have to worry about anything. Well I cant sleep all day but a nap should suffice.

(Just some of the best books ever.)

So ive been reading this series “The Forest of Hands and Teeth.” By Carrie Ryan and I love them! They are super intense but they have the perfect amount of love story. I feel like reading is my way to escape the world. I get so into my book that I lose sight of whats going on around me. I love that feeling. I am almost finished with the second and cannot wait to start the third! I just want to read all day… I wish I could keep my eyes open long enough! 


Still no word from the Elder, but im sure hes doing great! Preachin that word!

So on a random note: I love “Party Rock Anthem” by LMFAO. It is such a good song! The dancing is amazing and the clothes they wear are so sweet! I want all the pants that they wear! And the tshirt with the chalk drawing doing the Shuffle. Ahh that’d be legit!

Special note:
 Dear Charries, You can do it. I believe in you!!! Love you! :D
Dear Beffies And Mike, Congrats wish I was there. Love you! 
Dear Fam, Love you guys. Miss you. Thanks for the flaming hot Cheetos. They made my day. Buttttt im out of beef jerky! Sad day.
Dear Kylie, Sorry I forgot to mention you in my last entry! I miss you. (:
Dear Stacia, Thanks for ditching me in meth all alone. It was awful. But you already knew that.
Dear bed, Here I come! Prepare yourself.
Dear Muffins Mustafa R. Charles, Thanks for the comfort. <3
And finally
Dear Georgia, I can’t wait to come home to you. Even though you’re hot and muggy and awful. You have the people I love!


No comments:

Post a Comment