Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just cant get enough. :D




Life is Sooooo good people. :D I am super happy at ALL times and rarely does a smile leave my face! I even smile, laugh, sing, joke, and am bubbly and happy in my sleep. :D Only a few things could make life better. (Like seeing my GA friends and family and other things ;) )

It was our last volleyball game tonight and it was so funn, even though the other team was way rude. We lost of course but that’s not what matters. :D What matters is that our team had fun dispite the fact the other team was jerks. Ohh and I got hit in the glasses with the ball, I saw their short life literaly flash before my eyes. I was way scared they were dead forever. :/

Yesterday I saw “Scott Pilgrim VS. The World.” Super good movie. Way funny. :D Before we watched it though, we were all playing Lava Monster! (That’s where someone is on the ground running to tag everyone else and the other people cant touch the ground they have to stay on the couches.) Well I was about to get tagged again for the fiftieth time so I scanned the room for the closest escape. The couch in front of me was the best bet! I was in dire need of an escape, Scott was gaining on me. So I jumped. You could say I took a leap of faith that I would make it in time to be safe. Little did I know the couch was closer than expected. As I was soaring through the air I realized “ohh shoot, Im gonna jump to far.” Right as the thought crossed my mind I landed with a thud on the ground! My right shin absorbing all the force. Now a day later there is a huge lump on my leg AND I was still tagged and had to be it. Lame sauce.

Well im going to Matts soccer game tonight. It should be way fun. He said they suck but hey, we lost all our volleyball games but we didn’t suck. So as long as no one gets to serious then it should be funn to watch. :D

Im so happy with life. Thanks to all my friends for their greatness. :D

Lots to pray about and consider. Hope it works out great! :D


<3 Have a wonderful night. (:   

No comments:

Post a Comment