Thursday, June 16, 2011

Muffins Mustafa Charles :D


My everything :D I love this guy! <3 

This week has been the best in forever. AND I didn’t even really do anything. Well I did but the simple things brought me joy. :D :D :D :D :D Only bad thing was the stupid art hw! I HATE it. Im changing my major to elementary edu rather than art edu because the art classes I have to take suck. I love art don’t get me wrong but I hate being judged and graded on if it is perfect or not. I want it to look the way I want it to even if its ugly. As long as it gets my feelings out. :D

Im excited for tomorrow. ITS FRIDAY! Ohh and I have a hott date! :D Im excited but nervous. Haha I hope he doesn’t read this that would be embarrassing. Lol  I haven’t been on a date in foreverrrrrrrrrr. I don’t know if I even know how to act or what to wear. Good thing I have roomies. Haha. Id die on my own. Its official.

I haven’t written in a long time but I don’t really know what to write. I know what I want to write but I don’t want the world to know. Maybe I will have to start keeping private writings. Haha

I think I may start reading “The Hunger Games” again rather than the other book. It just isn’t catching my attention. It’s a good book don’t get me wrong im just not in the mood for it right now.

So yesterday I fell asleep at 10:30 pm and then woke up and it was 12:30 am. It felt like it was time to wake up already. It was crazy. I had the weirdest dreams all night and kept waking up every two hours to drink bc I was dying of thirst. That never happens to me. I always sleep straight through the night. I remember waking up at 1230 and meg started talking to me. I have no idea what she said. All I remember is her talking and me saying “Is this real life?!” and then falling back asleep. Haha.

I need to do laundry but my soap is at Janees house. I neeed to get it asapppp. My clothes are slowly disappearing bc they are all dirty.



Fathers day is coming up. So to my dad I love you. Hope you like what I sent you. :D It might be a little late.

Well love you all.

<3 Sleep well!!!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment