Monday, June 20, 2011

Prayer is answered in mysterious ways :D


Pretty much the best movie ever! :D 

Well life has been going at a good pace. Im really enjoying the things that are happening. :D
I was gonna start reading “The Hunger Games” again but I haven’t gotten to it. I need a book to read though. Haha not having anything to read really sucks.

Well its official. I wont be going home until December, and then I will only be home for a few weeks for Christmas then ill be road tripping back out with my family. That will be fun. It’s a long drive though.
I signed a contract for Fall/Winter so that’s  pretty exciting. Ohh and I signed up for my classes :D I have 4 and their all night classes. That sucks but I don’t have any classes on Monday or Friday! So I have a 4 day weekend. :D

I miss my family and I want to see them. It sucks being away for so long!!!!! I will see the soon though.
My roomies for the fall are (so far) Meg, her friend who ive never met and Jeanette. :D I roomed with Jeanette in the winter and it was fun and im rooming with meg right now and she pretty cool. Jk shes AWESOME :D

I love when you run into old friends. It just brightens my whole day. :D I saw Bobbie my old FHE mom on Sunday and we talked and caught up. And then I saw Jeanette today and we got to hang out for a little while. :D

Janee came to art class with me to. That was interesting. We are doing water color so I just gave her a sheet of paper and she just painted on it during class. I LOVE painting. It is way relaxing and funn. :D I don’t usualy life for people to see it though bc they might not like it and if I like it then what else matters right? I mean I painted it for funn anyways. Not to be graded. Whos to judge whats pretty and whats not. Surely not me. :D
Today is Monday. FHE day. Itstarts in one minute and no one is here. Haha not even my own roomies. At least I don’t think they are here…. Haha ive been out on the phone and in the grass. It feels great outside. I even got to wear flip flops. :D

Michael (my FHE brother from last semester came up for the week to visit me! Well not me specifically but still I like to think it was just for me. :D He has been planning the trip for aout a month and I never even knew! What a sneaky guy! Haha we have been hanging out quite a bit. I missed having funn FHE brothers. :D this semester they hate me. They will be my friend by the end of the semester! :D its on my list so it will happen. :D
I talked to my mom for a bit today. She has more drama in her life than me. So much drama in the ward back home. Im kinda glad im not in it. I do NOT want to deal with it. Haha.

Dear Charries. Miss you. Be good. Love you. :D
Dear beff. I love our daily convos. :D

Dear megg! Feel better!

Dear life, give me a job! :D 



Happy fathers day late. I love you :D Miss you alot.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute catch-up. Glad things are going well. Your blog is adorable. I love the tie-dye! Makes me think of our fun tie-dying fiasco last semester. :)

    ReplyDelete