Thursday, June 2, 2011

The dog days are over.

Oh the Beauty of these shoes... Breath taking. <3

So today was pretty fun filled. More so than yesterday lol

I watched “Getting There” & “New York Minute” with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Lol Had to finish out the Olsen twin movie marathon lol

Then I played battleship, marbles, and bowling with Charr on skype. Totally MURKED her. :D She didn’t even know what hit her. One second her boat is floating the next BAM and its sunk! Haha ahh good times.
I did a lot of hw to. I finished my art for the week and all of my Education hw. So now all I have to do this weekend is a little math, a project and a mid term. Seems like a lot but hopefully it will be easy. Haha

I finished my book “The Dead Tossed Waves.” By Carrie Ryan. Soooooo good. But it left one big question that they better answer in the next book or I will be very upset! I just want to stay up all night ansd read till I find out butt I have meth class tomorrow so I need my sleep.

I know this is my second entry today but ohh well lol Blogging is fun! And an easy way of keeping a journal. One day my kids will look back on this and be glad I kept a record of it all. :D

Just me and my dance group. Were awesome. 
Pretty soon people will be youtubeing our choreographic's learning how to do the dog dance.


Special notes:

Dear Megs, Kaylen, Jaide and partly Emily: thanks for the awesome dance party. Kaylen I will never forget the dog dance. EVER. I haven’t laughed that hard in ages. Funniest most awkward dance ever. We all should do it at the Stake dance. Then 100% of our apt will have bf. :D

Dear Charr, Thanks for the epic games on skype. Lots of funn. :D

Dear Beffies, Ahhh tomorrow you get a new last name and take the next step toward exaltation! Im super jel of you right now. And sad I wont be there. But I am defiantly there in spirit sitting right by your side. :D I love you.

Dear Jessie, You didn’t call me after work on your way home. RUDE. I was waiting for our daily phone call…. And it NEVER came!

Dear Frisbee friends, im supper bummed that I was not there to play tonight. Im gonna suck when I come home.

Dear Ben Boyd AKA Benjammmmmmin, Remember that time I beat you up? And the time I tried to give you my number and all your friends creeped on me and wrote it down? And remember Moose? My gnome you gave me? I still have him. He watches over me in my sleep. And remember allt he princess stuff you got me for my bday?! Thanks so much I loved it! And remember our first date when we went to stake and shake and ate in the parking lot bc you were sick and then you ran around with me on your sholders? Miss you BEN!

Dear Andy, im sorry you hate me. Wish things ended differently. I miss our phone calls while I kept you awake and alive.

And finally

Dear Grampa Frank, (Tom) Miss you. Hope all is well….. 

No comments:

Post a Comment