Saturday, June 4, 2011

Every shoe has a companion….Why don’t I?


Yesterday. Hmm what can I say about yesterday. I slept in. I went shopping at the DI with Janee. I watched a house marathon. I continue to procrastinate my Essay and studying.

Why is procrastination so easy? It stresses me out knowing that I have work to do but I feel like I work better under pressure and I get done faster with the same quality. I really should start working on it though.
Today has felt really pointless. I never do anything important anymore. Why is life moving in slow motion. Moving back rather than forward.

I finished my book, I think I mentioned that already but now im afraid to read the second. What if it doesn’t answer my questions? What if I never know… I cant live without knowing. I would have to write a strongly worded letter to Carrie Ryan.

Im hungry. Or bored I cant decide. Probably bored. I want to sleep again but im not tired.

Ohh congrats to Beth and Michael Godell! They are happily married! :D June 3, 2011!! Mark the date. (: Happy for you guys (:

Special note:

Dear KyKy, sorry things aren’t going perfectly. But trust me it will work out in the end. (:
Dear Life, Move faster. My life feels pointless.
Dear Janee, Thanks for inviting me to the DI :D Hope your date goes well. (:
Dear Megs, Yess I have a beaver on my shirt. He is also wearing one of those funny single lensed glasses thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment