Sunday, June 5, 2011

I want a puppy. NOW. (:


Today was fun. I went to church. Played with a puppy. Read scriptures. Baked cookies. Hung out with friends. Pretty awesome.

I still haven’t started by book. Well I’ve started but I’ve read the same 2 pages over and over. Such an irrational fear. The fear of being let down by a book. Who knew that was even a legit fear? I guess I invented it. (:

Still no word from the Mish. I guess things are getting pretty busy!

I have three classes tomorrow. BOO! But I got all my hw done on time! That’s a first. Who knew it was possible.

The ABDC finally came on tonight. I didn’t get to watch though because we don’t have MTV at my apt. Sad day. Now I can’t get on Facebook till tomorrow because peoples statuses will ruin the surprise. I want to know who will win though! I can’t wait!!!

I get to go to the temple on Friday at 545 AM. Sounds early but I’m really excited and it will be worth it. :D

I don’t really know how many people actually read this. I only have one follower but that doesn’t mean more people aren’t reading. Maybe someday my blog will impact a life or even change the world. Who knows. I don’t really tell about to many life changing things.

Well I may go watch “Rugrats in Paris” I never finished it yesterday. Or I may just watch tv. Who knows.



Goodnight blog. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment