Thursday, February 28, 2013

Journal!


"On a number of occasions I have encouraged the Saints to keep personal journals and family records. I renew that admonition. We may think them is little of interest or importance in what we personally say or do—but it is remarkable how many of our families, as we pass on down the line, are interested in all that we do and all that we say."
-Spencer W. Kimball

So Since it is a commandment sent to us through the prophets
I felt like id start a new journal. 
I have always written in a journal on and off through my life. 
But i have never been consistent 
and
most of my journals are half full or lost
So since im married and want to share these moments with my children
Ive decided to write again. 
Well I usually liek to write about my day and jot down some thoughts ive been having.
And 
I realized that I dont do anything I feel is worth writting. 
I sit at home, watch tv, and get on the computer. 
That is 90% of my time. 
Not saying I have nothing to write about, sometimes I do things and can write them but most days I dont.
So I guess i just need to find things to do that are good to write about for future kids and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment