Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Life is goood. :D




Dear Blog,

Its been a while since ive written anything. I think I just have writers block. Hahaha.

Life has been going pretty well. We had a ward camp out this past weekend. It was a blast. We went to the Teton Mountains. :D It was pretty cold at night but it was totally worth it. We got to lay out under the stars and I saw 3 shooting stars. It was so beautiful. If I could live in the wild and look at the stars every single day I would be happy. We also did skits with our FHE groups and did a service project. Our group got stuck putting up a Boy Scout tent. It took us 3 tried bc each tent was to small then we finally got one that worked.
There is a splash park here in Rexii. Its pretty legit. There are always a bazillion kids though. Matt fits right in with them and just runs around splashing and laughing. The girls call him mister. He sait it makes him feel old. (he is old. Shhh don’t tell him.)

We went to the sand dunes yesterday for FHE. It was so fun! By the end of the night I was super covered in sand. The floor of our apt was covered! Our clothes carried so much sand home with us. We played Frisbee. Tackled each other in the sand. Rolled and raced down the hill. Went exploring and even did war paint. Me and Jaide raced down the hill and I dove so I would win and did a face plant right into the sand. It was in my mouth and eyes so bad! I couldn’t see for hours. Just kidding. I could see after like 5 minutes. Also Matt Ladd dumped a huge hand full of sand in my ear and I can still hear it moving around in there. Haha
School is going okay. Just looking for a job and trying to figure out what to do.

Ahhh good burger is such a great movie. I love it so much. Its so random and funny. “im a chicken mooooo!!!!”

Well I hope all is well. Its all good here for now. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment