Monday, June 13, 2011

SMILE! :D




Ohh man where do I even start! :D I am so happy with life. :D

I finished my book and it was AH-Mazinggggg! Ended perfectly but of course im sad its over. Im starting a new trilogy now. The first one is called “The Warriors Heir” By Cinda Williams Chima. Ive already read the first one once but in a fit of crazzyness I bought all three so im reading them over again. Haha.

We had a party yesterday! Sunday night dessert. It’s a weekly tradition to invite people over and make food and eat lots and hang out and talk. It was a lot of funn. Someone put a hair band on the water sprayer in the sink and so when this guy turned on the water I was in the line of fire and got soaked from head to waist. It was quite intense. And cold, Of course, because everything in Rexii is cold. Also during the party one of my friends (Matt) put shortening inside one of the cookies and another kid (Brett) ended up eating it and almost barfing it up, but surprisingly enough he ate the whole thing. ME personally, I would have spit it out but hes a bigger man than me. Haha Ahh the joys and memories of Sunday night desert. :D

After people started to leave a few of us started to play truth or dare but it turned into just story time. We all shared our biggest fear, our first kiss, our worst kiss and the number of people we have kissed. It was pretty funn until matt thought it would be funny to turn off all the lights when he found out my fear was/is bee’s and the dark. Then when I crawled to search for light he grabbed my ankle and pulled me back into the dark! It wasn’t completely dark though so it wasn’t to bad.

Ahh I finally got to skype Taylor and Guy! I was super happy! I missed them a lot! Cant wait to see taylor in October! :D

Dear KyKy, thanks for the late night calls I appreciate them even though I may not sound like I do at the time. :D Im glad your my bestfriend :D

Dear World, Here I come. Watch out. :D



Have an awesome day! :D <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment