Saturday, July 2, 2011

it only seems like forever because you want it now...

..but if he is the one, then he will be worth the wait. No matter how long that is. 

Our dino got hungry.


Everyday cant be wonderful. We have to have a few bad days to make us appreciate the good ones. Gotta have bad experiences so we recognize the great ones.

Im having a really hard time but I don’t want to vent about that on the web. Its okay, ive vented enough. And TBH I don’t really wanna talk about it anymore bc its lame and im over reacting.

My shirt! (:


Our tie dye shirts are done and they look awesome. :D Im really happy with all the colors on mine. :D
Also I put in a job application today and should hear back in about a week or so. I really hope I get it. I need it way bad. Ha.

Also megster bought me pizza. What a blessing. Ive been craving pizza for so long. :D

The semester is almost over. Only about 3 weeks left. Geez this semester went by pretty fast. Im ready for December though so I can go home and see mi familia. By the time I see them again it will have been a year! How crazy is that! Ahhhhhhh!

Ive been watching “The Voice” and the guy I wanted to win won! Javiar! Wahoooo. So good. I like his original song to. The lyrics are sooooo good. :D

Music is a cure all. There is music for all things. Piano music when im sad, scream when im angry, pop/rap when im hyper, and indie punk when im happy. :D

Well have a great day. I wish I did. Boys are hard.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment