Monday, March 26, 2012

Finals Weeks


People say finals week is next week.
I think it is this week and next week.
I have so many projects and papers and tests this week and next week.
I kinda like it spread out over 2 weeks rather than one though
Even though alot of my teachers havent given me set dates for when my final tests actually open.
Its annoying. 
Id like to know what day i can officially celebrate no more school. 



Im doing a project for my Motivation and Management class.
And for once in my life i actually enjoy doing a project.
That class is my favorite to go to.
My Child Development class is the one that interests me the most though.
I just like what i learn in there. 
So interesting.




Im so ready to have a job.
I need faith that it will all work out. 






Dont forget to pray.
Hes always listening.






Have a day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment