Monday, March 19, 2012

Mondayssss.




So Mondays arent always horrible.
Yes it is the start of a new week.
But hey, if we never started a week then we would never finish a week.
Without Mondays there could be no Friday or Saturday.

So now that Kristofer and James are married we (Tom and I) Do FHE with them.
Who says when people get married you never see them anymore?! 
I still see Kris and James about 2-3 times a week. 
Anyways,
This Monday, today, we went to IF to run errands.
It was only supposed to take a few hours.
It lasted 6 hours.
Oh well. We got alot done.
They returned some things
We had a delicious lunch at Red Robbin. (Thank you Thomas!) 
I got grumpy bc i was hungry and tired.
So naturally Tom teased me. ALOT. 
I felt bad for being so snappy and grumpy. 
But he egged it on.
After our long day in IF we came home and split for the night.
Then tom Left at 9pm.
LAME.
I showered went to the grocery store did homework & blogged (now)
I have a headache still. 
BOOOO.



Time for bed! 
Class at 8Am tomorrow.
Gross I know. 









Also, Im getting very good feedback about a job i applied for! 
Pray very very hard that i get it! 
Yay prayer! 
Such a great great blessing to just open up and talk about everything, ask for help, give thanks, and get blessings.
Phew, what a wonderful blessing it is. 






Have a day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment