Friday, July 1, 2011

You win some and you loose some.




Ya win some and ya loose some. Today was an okay day.

Only had one class which is always nice unless that one class is math (which it was) then its boring. Then after that I did homework and Kaylin left leaving me and meg to ourselves for the whole weekend. We started off the party weekend by sitting on the porch and talking with the 309 girls for 3 hours. That was funn, we talked about some interesting things.  ;) Then me and megster went and tie dyed shirts that was flipin sweet. I loved every minute of it. All the bright dye spilling on my hands staining them for who knows how long. Ahh it was magical. :D Then we went to 309 and watched “Forever Strong”. Such a great movie. :D Ohhh and I finaly bought some milk and was called a whore by some random guy bc I wouldn;t go to his apartment to hang out. Cool kid. We will be best friends I can tell. ;)

Me and meg took so many great pictures today. We just laughed and laughed and ended up taking over 100 pictures in less than an hour. It was a good time. :D

Well I have  to be up by 430 AM togo to the sand dunes to watch the sunrise. I should go to bed but I probably wont. I cant really sleep rright now my brain is working over time sorting things out. :/



Hope all is well.

Love you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment