Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WAHOO.


This ^^ Is what i feel like ive been doing all day. 
The dreaded White Glove...
Its is a huge packet full of detailed cleaning we have to do as an apartment. 
Usually i do not enjoy doing this tedious cleaning.
BUT 
Today I embraced the cleaning. 
I took this burst of energy and re organized my shelf and under my bed. 
YAY! Clean clean clean. 
But as i reorganized my room and desk i realized.... I was done with half of my white glove assignment! YAY! 
Now I only need to clean the bathroom and living room and i will be ready to go! 


I go home in exactly 1 week from today. 
You could assume im a tad bit excited. 
I have already packed my bag! HA! 
I just dont want to forget anything. OK?! 
Airports are the only thing im not excited for. 
Im SUPER freakin nervous. 
My last experience took ALL day. 
I was trapped for SIX hours in the Denver airport full of rude people and not food. 
Talk about torture. EW. 
So I pray that this experience will be LOADS better than the last. I have been praying since i got the ticket that the trip will go smooth with little to absolutely no problems. 


I am super duper excited for Winter semester. 
NOT for the cold or the wind. Never for that.
BUT
For the friends i will be living with. The friends I will have and make. Thomas. & SNOW! 
Call me crazy, but, i LOVE snow. I like the sound it makes under my feet. The way it feels when it falls on your head. The what it feels when you get hit with a HUGE puffy snow ball. They way it shapes to your body when you lay in it. And the way it builds awesome forts. 
If only it could snow and not be windy and Super freezing cold. 
But i guess i will just have to deal. 


My families HUGE monster Christmas tree. 
And of course It fell on Cheyenne. 
Years ago baby Cheyenne was alone in the living room, when suddenly we here muffled crying. 
We run to see what has happened. and there she is. pinned under the tree crying. HAHAHA! Ohh what a great thing to see. 
This year the tree is HUGE! Covers the double back doors and the pictures above the door. 
so naturally the tree has to fall on Cheyenne. I wasnt there but i have a great imaginations so it makes a great story in my head:
Cheyenne standing with Harley (the dog named after a Batman character.) When suddenly the tree starts to sway....TIMBER! Cheyenne turns to protect Harley throwing her out of the way then suddenly the monster tree is on top of her! Screams of fear erupt through the house. (Only mama and Payton scream. Dakota sits not knowing what happened. And Papa and Jessie laugh and do nothing) Then hearing the screams Cheyenne gets frightened and starts to cry. Then they begin to pull the tree off of her and she is unharmed but embarrassed. 
(Caution: This is not how it really happened. This is just how I picture it happening.) 

   
My belly just reminded me very rudely that I have not eaten yet today. 
It is almost 4:30pm. 
I got so distracted cleaning, packing, and writing this that i havent even thought about food all day. 
Maybe now is a good time to eat? 
If only i had something to eat besides noodles, butter and hot pockets. 
Ohh college life. 



Well. Time to stumble, pin, and FB. 
Later Gator. 


Have a day. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment