Saturday, December 10, 2011

I miss you.

Dear Jesserrrrrr, Its okay to miss him. I love you. 


So. What is on my mind. HA! What a dangerous question to ask. 



Well. Ive been working on my Lesson for about an hour now. I think im done. I started yesterday and outlined everything and felt like I got a really good start on it. & i finished it today. 

Today is laundry day. Boo. The laundry room was overflowing with dirty, wet, & clean girl clothes. It was a mad house. You know in the scary movies when the main character is running through the clothes in the back yard that are hanging up to dry then BAM! suddenly the bad guy is right there behind you? Well the laundry room wasnt like that at all. There were just piles and piles of clothes everywhere. People in Idaho are super trusting that no one will steal there things.
Someone, Whos name will not be told so they are not incriminated in this true story, once told me that they would steal, yes steal, clothes from the laundry room and sell them and make butt loads of money off other peoples losses. HAHA so. even in Rexburg you shouldnt trust everyone.

Ive been reading a book about zombies, love, deceiving, secrete sisterhoods, and lies. Its pretty great. Lots of excitement and fun. Really sucks you in and its like your running right along side the characters to get away from the zombies. Its called  "The Forest of Hands and Teeth." by Carrie Ryan. Yes i have read it before. Yes im reading it again. Why, you may ask? Well the better question is, Why not? Why not relive the events of Mary's Life? 



12 days till i go home! YAY! 24 days till winter! YAY! 

I should read more often. I need to get in the habit of it. BUT for some reason its a hard habit to form. 

Also one more thing, just for you Eliezer. 
My belly. My real belly. 


The point of this awkward belly photo is to show "the real girl belly". Eliezer saw a blog all about bellys and how girls shouldnt be afraid to show off their "real bellys" without sucking in or making yourself look skinnier. So here you have it. I turned it black and white, to spare everyone from going blind. Its pretty florescent white. But hey. Whos belly is perfect? No ones. Not even a models belly. Some people may think it is, but who decides whats perfect? God. and he created us all. So big or small, abbs or flabs, we all have perfect stomachs. Just perfect in their own way. 


Have a day. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment