Saturday, December 3, 2011

Letters.Friends.Tests.Skype.Home.More.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!

WAHOO! I got a letter in the mail today. Well I got two but one was just flight info. The other was a missionary letter. Elder AJ McMurtrey! I love getting mail. Something about it makes me happy. Don't ask me why. And as you can probably guess since i love getting letters i LOVE getting packages so much more! Especially if they are a surprise.

Friends are great. The end.

Test are dumb. BUT I only have 2 more left this semester! YAY!

Skype is amazing.
I go home in 16 days.

More:

Eliza made a blog all about me. YAY! So super sweet.
X-Men First Class is AMAZING.
I want to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
31 Days till winter and more! :) YAY!



Save power, air dry your clothes (;
Live a little (:



Have a day. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment