Thursday, December 1, 2011

Class.

20 Days till I return to the chosen land.
34 Days till I begin a new set of journeys. 
159 Days till my birthday. Probably to soon to start counting that down... 

For some reason my foot always lifts.
Basketball, volleyball... it always lifts.... hmm.
If you couldn't tell I totally did
not make that shot.
I rock (suck) at basketball.

I dont want to go to class tonight. On the brighter side. Math is canceled. BUT I still have to walk all the way up hill to turn in my project just to come back home for an hour and a half THEN turn around and go right back up the monstrous hill and sit in my HORRIBLE 3 hour long American Foundations class. GROSS. But my lovely Liver is going to accompany me on my tourcherous (sp?) adventures. CANT WAIT. Well I can for the class part but not the Liver part.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH


Ive been going to the gym alot lately. By alot I mean about 2-3 times a week and if im feeling good more than that. BUT thats an amazing accomplishment for me. Bc I am lazy. but theres something about it that really helps clear my foggy wild uncontrollable mind.


Well. I should probably shower and put on real clothes. Ive been wearing my swim trunks all day. I know I know crazy but i just really miss being able to play in water and be warm. Iceburg is so mean to me. I hate the wind. I cant wait for the snow though. I LOVE snow. Especially when its fluffy and i can roll in it and play in it and tackle people in it and throw it at people.


Have a day. :)


P.S If this prank is ever preformed and i am the recipient of it. YOU WILL DIE. Or worse, I wont talk to you for an hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment