Friday, December 2, 2011

Something Random.


My favorite shoes. They have a hole. 
BUT i will wear them until there is nothing left.
 Even if i have to wrap them in duck tape. 

When I asked what I should blog about today I was told "Write about whats been on your mind the most lately." Well as great as that sounds.... whats on my mind the most is already written in a journal and not for all people to read and know. So i will write about the same random things i always do. Nothing. 

Windows are better than doors. Just ask Liver. She never comes in the front door. She just uses my window. As a result, my screen is broken, my desk is destroyed, and all my stuff got nicked onto the floor. It was wonderful to watch. 

My Liver and I, as crazy as it sounds, had fun, Yes I said fun, in class yesterday. She laughed at Bro Walz jokes that no one ever laughs at. We got creeped on as these boys tried to "sneak" a picture of us. She laughed so hard she cried. ALOT. It was great. 

I look like Casper. YES! 

My skype record is 4 hours and 55 minutes. If only we had gotten that last 5 minutes and made it an even 5 hours.  Ohh well. Now we have something to work towards. 

This may seem weird to some people BUT, i could sit and watch movies all day. Boring? I dont think so. Its entertaining and relaxing and relieves stress. For me at least. 


I never realized how much i had changed in appearance over the years. I was looking through old pictures and ive gone from long blonde hair to short red and blond hair. Ive had braces. I changed my style. I started wearing makeup than stopped wearing it. I didnt wear glasses now i do. In my 20 years of life who knew i would change so much. Not just in looks but also in music i like, clothes i wear, movies i watch, boys i think are cute, traits i look for in boys, friends, my living situation, my belief in this gospel. All have changed so much. Some for the better, others i am still working on getting to a good stage. 




Have a day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment