Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The last week of school.



Yes. This is how I feel. I would love to pull out my hair. 
Math 108 is ridiculous.
I am usually pretty good at math but this class feels impossible. 

I want this necklace for Christmas. 

Only 8 days till I return home. 
Im pretty nervous for the flight. Last time i was on a plane it did not go very well. 
Hopefully there are no delays and I make it to my layover on time. 
Also not getting lost would be a plus. 

So true.

This use to be true when i was home. 
However,
Now that i am in college, hungry ALWAYS, i would love to open the fridge and see what mom sees. 
Food. Not my favorite food. But, food. 
Cant wait to be home with food. 


Winter semester is going to be so fun. I CANT WAIT! YAY! 





Have a day. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment