Monday, December 12, 2011

My 2011.


My first year in college. My first year away from home. My first apartment. My first time buying my own groceries and going on my own vacations without family. 2011 was a year of firsts. So much has happened and i dont have the time nor patience to write it all so i will show you with pictures and a few sentences here and there.

This is my 2011:

(Caution: Its long.) 

Pre College fun:

First time in an airplane. 

Traveled with my sister. 

Built a snow fort!

It fit four. 

Visited the Logan Temple. 

Went rock climbing.


Winter Semester:

Moved in. 

Meet 2 of my 6 roomies. 

Babysat Kristofers cousins. 

My very first ROOM roomate. 

Cooked for myself.

Dyed my hair. Teamwork. 

Froze.

First college party. Black light. 

Added red to my hair.

Dinner.

Thomas. The only picture I have with him. He didnt enjoy it. Obviously.

Cabin trip. Road a snow mobile for the first time. :) 

Got hit by a deer. Great story. 

Breakfast in between conference sessions. 

Math lab. Stacia and Thor! 


Spring Semester:

My second ROOM Roomate. 

The Coco Bean with Meg. :)

Playing at Thomas's house.

He spent forever setting it up. Then, it got knocked down in less than 2 seconds. 

Birthday surprise. Thanks Meg and Thomas :) 


The roomies. Also Easter feast. :) 

Sunday night desert. 

Tie-dye cup cakes. 

He wasnt very social. Only talked to me. But thats okay. 

Sterling and Tyler. 

Daniel and Steve. Also Whip cream. 

Kaylin and Tyler (now engaged)

More Sunday night desert parties at our apt.

We liked to lock people out. 

Volleyball


Moose! 

Photo shoot with Meg. 

Water balloon launcher. 

Jaide and Scott. 

Ward camp out in the Tetons. 

We had the house to ourselves and a camera.

Daredevils. 

The dino went hunting. 


Seven week break:

Met Steph! :) 

Dated.

Ward field trip.

Meg and Steph





Salt Lake Temple

Temple Square.

Meet David. He had food in his teeth. HA! 

JESUS! 

Went to Boise. 

Road trip with Kristofer. 


Fall Semester:

Monkey rock, swimming, bridge jumping.

Meeting Eliezer. This was not when we met. Its just a picture of her. 

Girls night. 

Kristofer

Photo shoot. Also captures my love for my suspenders.

I modeled for a day. 

Model poses. 

Jumps.

Jaide, Meg, Me, Jeanette, Eryn, Jenny.


Halloween! :D


Dress up

Ohh just playing at Sues store. 


We go to the MC to "do homework." I usually watch tv on my laptop while she does work. 

Jesser!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Liver to my Onion. MY Liver. No one elses.


Thanksgiving break. He drooled on me. She drew on him.

Kristofer and James.

Decorating the Christmas tree.

Shooting!

30-06. No big deal. It only kicked alot. 

Skype dates!!!! Tom takes embarrassing pictures of me. 


I did my hair fancy for our date. 

Night time attire. (:
(Also possibly my favorite picture of him. :) )

Cutest thing ever. Look at that arm pit roll! 

Started going to the gym.

Dyed my hair again.

Fhe brosephs. and roomies. :) 

Thomas. Franqlynn. Ryan. George. (& special guest Emry.) 
Lots to say about this. but we have decided to keep you on your toes.
Keep things "hush hush. on the down low." as he puts it. 
I bet you wish you knew. HA! 


Just so you know. These pictures are group in the right semester but might not be in the correct order (when they took place) within each semester. 

My 2011 was great.
 As you can see many people were here fro alot of it. and many were here for a breif period. 

Thank you for the idea of this blog Thomas. 

Thank you for the memories all involved. 

My 2011 is not over yet. I have more to do. 
Finals week.
White glove.
Christmas break.
Fly home.
Tear up GA with my dad.
Cause problems with my partner in crime Jessie Wing.
Hang out with my Beffies. And other GA friends.
See my family.
Have fun with my family.
Family pictures.
Have a happy Christmas.
Celebrate life and a new year.
Re-pack.
And prepare for a new year of new adventures. 


Have a day. And enjoy it.Good or bad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment