Thursday, July 7, 2011

Paint Away





Today was a good day. I only had one class. Boring math. Blehh. Bc my science class was cancled. So I woke up went to class then came home and went back to bed. I love sleeping it is so relaxing. It helps me escape from the troubles of the world. Haha and my roomie is taking me to Taco bell for dinner bc she said I feed her a lot so shes gonna feed me. :D

I only have one class again tomorrow. Math of course. I have that everyday except Tuesdays. Its so boring. And I don’t like it bc its easy and I pass all my tests and never do my hw but bc I don’t do hw my grade is only a B. I wish my teacher would see that I don’t need to do hw and I can still pass but no she still grades me. Haha Ohh but in the winter I am gonna be a math tutor. :D they make pretty decent money and it would be pretty easyish. Haha

I wrote my hw on my hand this morning then fell asleep and woke up after my nap and it was alllllll over my face, haha no one even told me either they just talked to me like it was nothing and I didn’t notice till I went to use the bathroom. Haha.

So my roomie, Megster, made me take this love test and the things it said were pretty accurate I think. Haha It had a list of “forms of love” and after answering questions it would rank the list from what you thought was most meaning full to the least. For me it was First: Quality time, Second: Word of Affermation, Third: Service, Fourth: Gifts, and Fifth: Physical touch. So basically I like one on one time, talking and reassurance and physical touch is not as meaning full to me. I agree with that. I use to think the physical was everything but I feel like due to my past it showed me that anyone can be physical and it doesn’t mean as much as words and actions.

Last night Megster got bored so she painted a vine on my leg. Baha it looks pretty sweet. :D the paint is sticky though. Lol  Then we ended up sitting on the balcony for like an hour just talking about deep personal and life changing things. Isn’t that super exciting?! Well it was funn :D

Tommorrow we are going to the dunes for a party. :D It is gonna be so funn. :D



<3


No comments:

Post a Comment