Sunday, July 17, 2011

Warning: Contains details about the HP movie!


Tom Felton <3 My Celebrity crush. (:


I got to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 2! It was amazing! A little rushed but still great. Made me cry like a baby though. J I cant wait to read all the books after this semester is over. Rupert Gring and Tom Felton are so beautiful. J I would be the happiest girl on earth if I could meet them and even just shake their hand. J

Rupert Grint <3 My ginger (:

Just one week left till I finaly get a break from school for 7 weeks. Then I only have class once a week on Thursdays. That will be a blessing. I really need a break and this will be perfect. I will have time to work a lot and have funn while still keeping my grades up. Finals this week however are making me way nervous. I don’t know if I am ready for them yet. I guess we will see. Wish me luck!

So as I have been writing Ryan (my missionary friend serving in Dever, Co.) I have realized that I could write for hours. I get so caught up in telling stories and writing about nothing that sometimes I forget to blog so forgive me.

Id like to give a shout out to Arielle. Im super happy on your new engagement and the direction your life is taking. Im super duper excited for you! And im totes jelly. J

Well I best hit the sack so im rested for my finals!
 Love you all. <3

One of the best movies i've seen in a while (:

Goodnight J

No comments:

Post a Comment