Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Music is key




I need a break from school. It is driving me crazy. I just need to get out of Rexburg and go have some fun somewhere else. No homework no stress no nothing. 3ish weeks till I get a 7 week break. That three weeks couldn’t move any slower. I feel like time is moving backwards or in extreme slo mo. Im pretty ready for December so I can go home and se mi familia. To bad that’s even farther away than the 7 week break from school.

Ive decided its time to read a new book. Any suggestions? Im reading the wizard heir for now but its not to long so it may not last to long, there is a third one though so those should take up about a months time put together.

One thing I miss a lot from back home is Ultimate Frisbee Thursdays. It was the highlight of my week. Now when people play here I never get invited or they underestimate my skills. I can take a hit people. Yes im small and breakable but dang ive been tackled, landed on, hit in the face… I can take it.
So many memories I miss. So many people I want to see.

The forth of July was pretty sweet. Went to IF with friends and watched the awesome fire work show. :D it was the best ive seen in a long time. Seeing the fire works reminded me of the time I spent the 4th of july in Texas. That was the best 4th ever. We lit the field on fire, I burned Ray, we attacked Uncle sam. Ahh such a blast.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment