Monday, March 12, 2012

Thomas R. George?


So Tom doesn't like to take pictures. 
He says pictures steal your soul.
Ill just believe thats the real reason he doesnt like taking pictures with me. 
I also believe that that is why he closes his eyes in alot of pictures. 
ANYWAYS.
At Kristofer and James's wedding the photographer, Whitney Jones, took some pictures of us. 
Some silly, some all smiles, and one serious as a heart attack one just for my mom. 
She always wants to see pictures. Always.
and with tom hating pictures its not always easy to please both. 
On that note, here are the pictures she took.
I believe they turned out super great. :) 


Smiley (:


I was trying to be tall. FAIL.


Silly/Normal.


Serious as a heart attack. Just for you mams. 








On a 100% diffrent topic. 
My ear tunnel is bleeding! 
Ahh. Crazy. 
Also i got a package today. 
My mom and dad love me.
It was fullllll of food. 
My mom thinks im to skinny. 
I cant remember her exact words. 
But to skinny, was her main point. 
Well. 
I should be asleep 2 hours ago. 
I have class at 8 am. 
Gross i know. 
What was i thinking?
I have no idea.
We all have our moments of insanity. 
That was mine. 
But its a fun class. 







Have a day. (:
(Did you know that Thursday is 2 months?! I did. haha.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment