Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ohh the joys of stress.


(This is what i would like to do. Scream really loud. With a camel.)

Who am I kidding. 
There are no joys in stress.


That dinosaur is my 10 page paper.
Chasing me t
rying to kill me.

I have a 10 page paper to do.
10 pages is so hard to write. 
SO HARD.
Thankfully it is just a rough draft due tomorrow.
I hope he doesnt collect them for a grade and we are just able to review them in class.
I need help.
What more can i write on! 



Can i take a break now and write more of the dreaded monster paper later?
I thnk i will do that. 
Sleep on it and wake up with fresh ideas of what to write in the AM.
Blegh. 
Im ready to get this out of the way.
Im ready to have a job.
Im ready to not be in school.
Im ready to have money.
Im ready to not be stressed out.








Have a day. (:
Well night/morning now as i type this.
(2 months. Whoa.)

No comments:

Post a Comment