Sunday, September 25, 2011

Strength Beyond My Fears

I miss the way things use to be. 
I feel like they will never be the same. Thats probably because they wont be. 
I miss so many people in my life.
Sadly, they obviously dont miss me. 
I can only try so hard, do so much, be rejected so many times before i get the hint and realize you dont care. 
Thats the way life is. 
You make friends and loose friends.
One friend is always constant. He is always with me.
He will never forget me. 
No matter what i do, or how i act he will always be there by my side.
I have faith ill make it through these hard times.
I know this because he hasnt left me before why would he leave me now.
He will never guide me astray. 
He loves me more than i can imagine. 
I will be okay, because through him i am strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment