Monday, September 19, 2011

Cookie Dough (:


The Buried Life. :)


I unintentionally lift my feet at rail road tracks. I tried to pay attentions and stop myself butt my feet had a mind of their own and at the last minute flinched up. 

I was the only girl at the party tonight that has ever peed in a urinal. (Or at least the only one to admit it.) 

I want to be a successful surfer and snow boarder. Teacher/trainer wanted. 

I will be the next Youtube celebrity. With help from Tom George. 

I cant wait for the snow. :) 

My life feels like its at a dead end. But like most dead ends, there is a path you just have to make it as you go.  Push past the boundaries and start new. Maybe even turn around and try a new road.



Chapstick would change my life for the better right now. Just sayin. 




Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment