Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Words With Friends




Is addicting. 
But not as addicting as Bejeweled. 


Pizza. 
MMM.. 
Delicious. 
We had pizza for date night. 
Went out, sat at pizza hut and just ate and talked for some time. (: 
It was a nice escape. 


We also watched "Breaking Dawn"
I liked it. 
Go ahead. Judge me. 
I enjoyed it alot. 

I turned in an application and my resume today. 
I hope it is successful. 
I need a job. 
Also groceries and rent money would be great. 


I hope tomorrow is better. 
Todays wasnt all bad. 
Date night was so fun. 
I had a wonderful time. 
But there were parts of the day that I could go with out. 


Ill just look at the positive.
Wonderful date.
Good food.
Great Tom.
Not much HW.
Fun movies.
Turned in an app.
Comfy clothes.
Snow. 
Talking to Beth.







Have a day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment