Thursday, February 23, 2012

DooDoo Cramps



 Bangerang. Im in love. Its been on repeat for 3 times so far and I think ive listened to it about 10 times today?
Thank you Tom Ryan George. 


Alt of times Tom finds it HILARIOUS to tickle me. 
I dont find it funny. 
Besides the fact that simply touching my ribs, feet, sides, ect. makes me laugh hysterically.
When he actually attempts to do a real tickle I die. 
Its unbearable at times. 
I almost pee. ALOT. 
I have aching cramps 
(haha when i spelled cramps the first attempt I misspelled it and wrote craps. ohh the simple joys in life.) 
And i have a very hard time breathing. 
Also when he gives me rasberrys or whatever its called when he makes that fart noise on my stomach with his mouth i convulse uncontrollably, kick my feet, laugh, cry, squirm.
But
Nothing works. 
Hes to strong. 


  I CANNOT wait till Kristofers wedding. 
Tom said he would take a  serious picture with me. 
Like, with a real smile and everything. 
YES!!!! 


He wore glasses today and yesterday. 
MMMMM.
I enjoyed it. 
He wouldnt let me take a picture though. 
I know, rude. 



I am thankful for Facebook.
Without it I would never have started talking to Tom.
I was able to creep on him in class and figure out his name. 
Then, stalk him down and be his friend. 
If it weren't for the talking I would have chickened out and never talked to him in person. 
Especially Bc the seat thief decided to ruin everything and sit in the wrong seat and block him from me. 
RUDE.


YES. 
I did just admit to once being a stalker.
Don't judge me. 






Well then,
Have a day. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment