Friday, February 3, 2012

Have a day. (:



He was a genius. 
In case you didnt know. 
Im a fish that tries to climb trees. 
So im not yet genius status but im trying (: 


So yesterday Tom had homework to do.
He said it would only take him 1.5 hours so i went with him. 
So as I sat there watching him do his hw time started to drag by....
Finaly i started watching "Its Always Sunny" 
I finished the whole first season.
What turned into 1.5 hours became 3.
Phew.
That was alot of hw time. 
I didnt mind though. 


Did you people know that its possible to be bestfriends with someone you have never meet?
Well. You can be. 
This is Arielle. 
We have never ever ever meet. 
However;
She has helped me through my life tremendously. 
Ive been friends with her for 2ish years maybe. I dont really know.
It seems like forever. (: 
I get to finally meet her and Britter March 9th! 
WOOT. 
Im excited. It will be great. 
We already have a good friendship. (:


Long distance friendships are hard. 
But they work just like all long distance things.
they just take work.
Lots of talking and texting. 


Poor Eliezer.
She fell on ice yesterday. 
She should have come to class with me. then maybe she wouldnt be bruised. 


Yay. Kris is getting married.
I am a brides maid. 
Woot. :)


I use to go to the gym late at night with her. 
now not so much. 
boys take alot of time. 
Sorry liver. 


Tom is the boy i speak of taking alot of time.












Have a day. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment