Tuesday, August 23, 2011

In this work no lock will open without the key of faith.





Life is great J Only a few days till I go to Utah and Boise. Im super excited but really really scared. Its going to be so much fun!

Life in the Burg is good. Its about that time for people to start returning J



So I went to the mall recently and got a new pair of vans. They are so amazingly great and beautiful. Also I went to the book store there and found that Darren Shan has 2 new books out. His series “Cirque Due Freak” was so great. I cant wait to read his next books.



I could spend hours in a book store. I just love them so much. When I get older I WILL have a Beauty and the Beast style library in my house with a sliding ladder.  J I cannot wait until that day! Ahh it will be so epic.

Blasting music and dancing around like a crazy person is such a great way to relax. Along with hot tubs and naps. Such amazing ways to relax and forget about the day.

Winco is the best store on the planet.

I would live in a swim suit if allowed.

Work is stupid, cant I just be a teacher already?







<3

No comments:

Post a Comment