Saturday, August 6, 2011

I found a koala, be jealous. :)




Dear life,
You have been pretty great to me these past few days but today you suck. I guess everyday cant be amazing. 

Just have to push through this one.

Wellll I haven’t blogged in about 67897654323456789 days soooo I guess I have a lot to tell.
I got a new job. All I will say is, it’s a job, I need the money. My mom always said “if you don’t have something nice to say don’t say anything at all.” So I wont say anything J

Alsooooooo, I pretty much meet the raddest (sp?) guy ever. We meet at a party. Random I know! Who knew I would ever pick someone up at a party? Well it didn’t really spark at the party. Well kinda, but it wasn’t until we hung out after the party at his apt that it clicked. Parties are too crowded and dark to tell if you really could peruse a person.  For I all knew he could have been an ex axe murderer. Thankfully he is not. Well not that I have found out yet… hmmm… anywayssss after that he asked me on a date or 2 a day! Crazy right!? Who would ever want to spend that much time with me!!!? Im kinda crazy and hard to handle after a while butt alas, he stuck around. J This is kinda the shortened version, actually it’s the shortened version put through a compactor and made even shorter. J I guess if you want all the great jucie details just ask. J I will gladly tell all. J

Did you know girls are mean? Like not just in the movies but in real life as well?! I guess im crazy for being in denial so long. But hey, I like to assume the best of people. Boy was I wrong. Hahaha.

Next topic on the agenda… “death stares”. Pretty much the worst things to ever receive. I always thought they were given by ppl who wanted to kill you, but after I received one of these deadly looks I realized… she does not want to kill me.. she wants me to feel so bad I want to kill myself. Who knew one look could be so powerfull?! Man, crazy stuff.

So ive decided skype is one of the greatest inventions ever. I will give whoever invented it the biggest hug in the world if I ever meet hem. :D

Dear Beffies,
Just so ya know.  I love you times a billion and 1. J you are my bestie for life. I miss you soooooooooo much and cant wait to come home and see you! ;) I love you!

Dear Charries,
I know we fight but its bc I love you and I hate to watch you through your life away. Please stop it. Be the girl I know you are. Be the example yo are ment to be. So many people are looking to you as an example and you need to be there for them. I know its hard, and I know you miss your mom but you WILL make it through this and you WILL see her again if you make the right choices. I love you. CTR.

Dear family,
I miss you guys. Get internet so we can skype and I can see your faces. Kids, be good in school, remember who you are and always be an example. Payton, stop being such a slow emailer. Love you guys.

Dear world,
Thank you for the challenges and blessings you have put in my path. It seems hard at times but bc of what I believe and know, I know I will always come out of things a better person. I know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the one true church on this earth and through it you can become closer to your heavenly father.  <3

Dear Megster,
Come home now. You have been gone far to long. This is starting to get out of hand. Only a few more hours. I hope i make it through this alive. Im begining to doubt it. I love you. Fly safe!

Dear Koala,
Its time to come home. I miss you! :)



Until I write again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment