Friday, February 22, 2013

Love Notes & Other Things!

 I thought it would be nice to leavve some notes for Tom telling him some of the many reasons I love him.
He recently got a second job and so he is gone for the night and it was the perfect time.

First I put them on the bathroom mirror so we would see them when he went in there...




But then I decided to move them onto our bedroom door.
That way he would see them right when he got home and came to the room


This is Calyn. 
She is so cute, very dramatic but very smiley. :) 


My valentines day flowers are still so pretty even a week later! 






There was a snow storm. 
Around a foot. 
So before it got to deep we all went out and shoveled the driveway.
It gets super bad drifts and traps everyone in and out. 
I was soaked and frozen with icy hair after we finished. 
It took an hour or more! 


I bought this as a dress.
The top was gross. 
Super see through, baggy, huge pit holes and stretched neck holes. 
So I cut the top off and will wear it as a maxi skirt. 
Ive been looking for weeks for one. 
The few that I found were pleated, which tom hates, and $25+
This one was only $7! 


This here is my hot husband back in the day bustin' a move on at the skate park. 
:)




Have a day! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment