Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas!


Christmas time makes me so happy!
I don't really know why but I just love it so much.
& everyone seems to be alot happier to
(except at the stores, they all seem like there in to much of a rush to buy everything and not enjoy it)
Everyone should be getting here soon and im excited to have them all here.

Shopping for Toms gifts is hard. 
$100 dollars seems like alot of money but it doesnt buy much. 
I have been pretty successful so far but i still have more to get.
I want to get stuff I know he will like but not spend to much on one thing so I can get alot for him.
On a good note we are done buying for our families and only need to get it wrapped and mailed out! 
Buying for the families was pretty tough though. 
BC again you want to get useful things but dont want to break the bank.
and finding things they dont already have or will like is pretty tough.






No comments:

Post a Comment