Thursday, September 20, 2012


I found my dress! 
It was the very first dress I tried on. 
We were so lucky to find it. 
When my sister was shopping for wedding dresses for herself this dress was brought to her to try on.
I liked it so much on her that I sneakily went into her dressing room and tried it on.
 It was $1000 at the time so there was no way she would be able to get the dress. 
But lucky for me when we went it was on clearance for $99! 
What a deal! 
We even found it in a size close to what I needed so not as many alterations were needed! 

We went for the fitting and now we just have to wait till their done to see the final dress.
I cant wait any longer to be married. 
Id do it without the dress and reception if it ment I could be married tomorrow. 
43 days is just to long. 





















Have a day. (: 













No comments:

Post a Comment