Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lines, Lines, Lines, Tests, Tests, Test!!!


Taken by Whitney Beth Jones! 

So much to do this week.
Thankfully it is majority over. 
Ive taken 3 tests in the testing center and passed all three! 
YAY! 
Now i just need to pass my English Essay test tomorrow on an unknown topic with only 1.5 hours to do it. 
Joy. 
I really hate that class. ALOT. 
Also Saturday i work again! 
It will be my 3rd day at my lovely new job.
My last day of training before i begin getting my own rooms to clean.
Im kinda nervous about that.
Im really slow and not very good at cleaning and making the bed yet.
But i will develop a method and soon will get SUPER FAST at cleaning. 
Along with test, essays, projects, work, and tom i have WHITE GLOVE...
Yuck! So much school work and cleaning. 








Well. I should probably eat. 
Its 5pm and i have only eaten 2 chips ahoy cookies. 
Oddly, im only slightly hungry. 






Have a day. (:















No comments:

Post a Comment